FSC Advantage Shrinkage Compensating Floor
FSC Advantage Shrinkage Compensating floors have up to 90% fewer joints than conventional concrete with reduced curling and greater surface durability. The FSC Advantage floor easily withstands the abuse of excessive forklift traffic while maintaining its durable light reflective surface. Traprock and steel armored joints increase durability and cost savings over the life of the facility. It is the ’Advantage’ every high traffic facility owner needs knowing the importance of the experience for proper installation.
- Cost Savings over the life of the facility.
- Operating Equipment Savings for life
- Up to 90% Fewer Joints.
- Greater Durability
- Reduced Facility Maintenance
- Reduced Equipment Maintenance
- Superior Concrete Mix Design
- Light Reflective Durable Surface
- No Sealers Required
- Steel Edge Armored Joints
- Traprock Floor Hardener