A CAREER AT FRICKS
Whether at the home office, or on the job-site across the country, The Fricks Company team members share a united purpose: Providing clients with a reliable and superior quality of design and construction by consistently improving our processes, products and services, while giving our team a positive and safe environment. You’ll find the Fricks work environment to be designed around our values that ensure a quality working environment and benefits for our employees while striving to provide customers with superior quality and service.
Fricks strives to achieve the best in service, and employee growth with employee-developed values that are at the forefront of everything we do. Employees learn and contribute to Values that are outlined with the Fricks Green Book that all employees receive.
Provide your best to others; Demand the best in yourself
Deliver on your commitments; Represent Fricks with pride of ownership
Create a positive experience that others will recognize and appreciate; Respond with 'Competitive Urgency'
Treat others with dignity, honesty and respect; Value others and help them succeed
Take ownership of your action and decisions; You are an ambassador for Fricks
Fricks offers rewarding career options and a comprehensive benefit package for full-time team members.
Our standard benefit package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Competitive Pay/Compensation
- Safety Award Program
Our Payroll Coordinator must have a knack for numbers and great attention to detail. A quick learner, highly organized with the ability to multi task and complete assignments on time. This position is responsible for the front desk area, acting as a receptionist, supporting Payroll and HR clerical functions.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- High School Education, HR and Accounting background highly preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Process weekly employee payroll, per diem, enter bonuses, earnings and deductions.
- Maintain payroll information by reconciling and entering employee data in payroll and HR systems.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by interfacing with the appropriate manager and analyzing information
- Provide payroll information to management
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Process weekly payroll
- Complete and distribute weekly payroll reports
- Discovers payroll discrepancies and resolves them accordingly
- Distribute/mail weekly pay checks and pay stubs
- Performs other clerical and administrative duties as assigned
- Maintain weekly per diem job summaries provided by field personnel
- Maintain and reconcile the total job summary for per diem charges
- Prepare and process weekly per diem which includes invoicing and credits for field personnel
Daily Activity Reports:
- Ensure that field supervisors are accurately completing and turning in daily reports
- Enter daily activity information
- Maintain Time according to Daily Activity Reports
- Assist applicants with application and new hire paperwork
- Distribute safety equipment
- Assist with new employee hiring and on-boarding process
Employee Reward Point System:
- Maintain the orderliness of Fricks Gear and Safety Equipment supplies and inventory levels
- Add/Delete employees on the Fricks website and update weekly with earned hours/points
- Distribute merchandise as needed when employees redeem points
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll software
- Experience with StarBuilder and AboutTime a Plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must practice a high level of integrity in daily work and maintain a professional and positive demeanor
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to effectively plan work activities and prioritize task completion to meet deadlines and schedules
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Fricks Industrial Concrete Flooring provides competitive pay and benefits, including eligibility to participate in medical, dental, and vision insurance; hours of operation from Monday thru Thursday are 7AM to 5PM and Friday from 7AM to 11AM. Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply using application below.